Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Start of Season


The first day of practice is finally here!  We asked the players what they are looking forward to most this season.  Here are some of their answers:

I'm looking forward to having my last season be the best one yet! - Nicole Ontiveros '12

I am most looking forward to finally getting back on the field and facing the competition as a team. - Meredith Brown '15

I'm most excited about the building anticipation.  By the end of February I'm so ready to get on the field, and I just love the feeling when I put my uniform on for the first time and take a grounder on acutal dirt.  It makes all the hard work of February worth it! - Tory Roberts '14

I'm looking forwad to road trips. The older girls keep talking about how much fun they are and I can't wait! - Libby Crowe '15

I'm most looking forward to bonding with the team and knowing that we will be making strides towards an Ivy League Title every day. - Lizzy Pierce '13

I'm looking forward to being able to practice with the whole team and feeling the amazing team energy that everyone brings to the field. - Alyssa Schmidt '15

I am really looking forward to the first week of practice while we aren't in school.  It will be really fun to play with everyone without the pressures of classes. - Maddie Cousens '14

I can't wait to start playing outside! - Candy Button '13

I'm really looking forward to see how we have progressed as a unit from fall until now, and to get on the field with everyone at the same time again. - Cara Worden '15

I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my teammates. - Kelsey VandeBergh '12

No comments:

Post a Comment