Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coming home to Princeton!


It is official - summer is coming to an end. Nights have become cool and crisp and fall is in the air. We hope the Tiger family near and far had a wonderful summer. The Princeton Softball office is buzzing with excitement, as classes are only twenty days away! Before we know it the Princeton campus will be filled with inquiring and eager minds ready to learn. Even more exciting, however, is the fact that the campus will be filled with hungry and competitive softball players ready to begin a fall season!

The team will be coming back with countless stories of summer adventures. Junior Alyssa Schmidt will be coming home with adventures from Rome, Italy  where she was studying Latin (And if I had to guess eating some fantastic pasta and BREAD).  Fellow Junior Rachel Rendina, will share her explorations from London, England, studying at the London School of Economics. The summer was just as fulfilling for those Tigers who stayed a little closer to home.  Senior Tory Roberts marched her way to Washington D.C. where she made her mark in the political realm. Sophomore Kate Miller spent her summer in New York City interning at a private equity firm. And the Coaching staff spent the summer sitting in the sun watching softball (I would say we have a pretty good job, getting a tan and watching future Princeton Studs)!





The Coaching staff anxiously awaits the arrival of the softball family and looks forward to hearing more about the Princeton Summer experience! 

1 comment:

  1. We're b-a-c-k! I love living vicariously through the team members. Wish I had been smart enough to spend a summer in Rome when I was an undergrad. Well done, ladies! Enjoy what's left of summer and get ready to turn orange and black again.

    Kristin Lamendola '87

    ReplyDelete